Saturday, May 31, 2008

Quick Update

Hi Everyone,

First, thank you so much for all of your kind replies to my last post. I tried to check e-mail, etc yesterday and really enjoyed them. I couldn't see well enough to do much else. But it made my day to read at least that much!

Second, I'm still a bit fuzzy on reading things. Most things are quite clear, deleriously, joyfully, wonderfully clear. I definitely turned a corner today and am seeing where this is all going to end up. But the newspaper and computer give me a headache still.

Lucky me, I can catch up on a bit of TV viewing, at least. I recorded last week's LOST, plus this week's finale. So once I get these Urban Kids to bed, it's a stack of Thin Mints, some milk and some overdosing on LOST.

Details on the eye thing in a few more days. But wanted to check in and say that I miss looking at all of your blogs! Hope to catch up soon!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Enjoy your Lost. I hope your recovery is quick and smooth.

Maria said...

I SO have to even start LOST. I'm waiting to have ceaseless hours of time. Like when I"m 80...or maybe get LASIK surgery!

Glad you're recovering!

Redefining Paradise- Rachel said...

Take care of your eyeballs! LOST was great so enjoy