Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Vote With Craig!

If you're like me, when you go checking out blogs, you're very "click-ety." Click. Click. Clickclick. Clickclickclickclickclick. In other words, not sitting still for too long. Attention span of a ... clickclickclick ... gnat.

But if you have a few minutes, may I humbly direct you to Craig Ferguson's show on September 10th? It's interesting to see the process that we're all in right now through they eyes of a Brand New American.

Common sense and fun all wrapped up together. How neat is that?

(thanks to Pam "SFSOM" in TN over at WTM Boards for the tip!)





1 comment:

Jenni said...

I haven't watched his show before. (Wasn't he on The Drew Carey Show?) I like him, though! I love a Scottish accent and even more importantly, he is SO RIGHT! About everything! I may have to post these on my blog as well. I'll give you cred for having seen it here first if I do;o)