Saturday, June 27, 2009

Vacation, Part II


Catch ya later, ladies and germs! Urban Dad & I are off to Best Namma Ever!'s house in St. Louis to re-unite with our children and to re-assume some sort of responsibility for them.
We will thank BNE! for her Grandma Camp services this week by blowing up her front yard on the 4th. (fireworks are legal in missouri.... urban dad loves that)
Our goal of the Annual Urban Family Road Trip after that is to get to the Grand Canyon. Then Bryce, Zion and all of those other amazing places in southern Utah.
Details as I can get them to you.
(remember, BNE! does not know of this blog...)
My kingdom for a laptop about now!
Happy Summer. Will try to pop 'round to your blogs now and then too!

4 comments:

Dy said...

You know, somebody ought to have warned you that nobody goes there in the dead heat of summer. Even the bears leave. Heck, even the Prescott College students don't go up there in July!! ACK!

That said, I'm insanely jealous. I love that you still need a jacket once the sun goes down there. Even in July. *happy, wistful sigh*

Be safe.

Uptown Girl said...

I'm jealous too- I have a brother out in Arizona that I would like to visit someday... the pics of the southwest are all so beautiful!

Have fun!

rita said...

Hi from Florida! Have a wonderful trip and a fantastic summer. I don't have internet access where we're staying for the rest of the month; I can s o m e t i m e s access blogs on the CrackBerry, but it's a slow and painful process.

See you in August (auuuuuugggggghhhh!)!

G said...

Have a fantastic trip!